-Small Soft Tortilla (Whole Wheat or Cauliflower Tortilla’s are healthier options)
-Organic Black Beans
-Organic Bell Peppers
Vegan Tacos are extremely quick and easy to make for those days when you just do not have a lot of time to prepare a plant based dinner and/or lunch! The black beans are a source of protein and the kale is nutrient-dense packed with vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin B6, and much more. Avocado is added as a healthy source of fat and it also serves as a tasty topping.
1. First, make sure to clean all of your veggies *washing your veggies eliminates pesticide residue and food-borne illness*
2. Cut all of your veggies and saute them with a little olive oil, garlic seasoning, and black pepper *you can also add your choice of low sodium seasoning in addition to this*
3. Next, cook the black beans in garlic and black pepper *additional seasoning can be added but is not needed*
4. Heat your tortilla until it is a golden brown color on each side
5. Add your avocado slices on top
Enjoy your quick, easy vegan tacos!